Hair loss is a common problem that can affect anyone, whether male or female. Many hair loss reasons can be responsible for this, which we will give further information in the article. At the same time, people also take many modern remedies to get rid of this problem, the side effects of which can make the hair problem even more complicated. This is the reason why in this article of Stylecrease we are going to tell the ways to prevent hair loss. The home remedies mentioned here are helpful in reducing your problem to some extent. Keep in mind that these home remedies should not be considered as a treatment for hair fall. If the problem is serious then contact the concerned doctor.
Causes of Hair loss :
The reasons for hair loss are many, among them the main reasons are mentioned below.
Genetic – Genetic is also a major cause of hair loss. If someone in the family has had a problem with hair loss earlier, then any other member in the family may also have to face it.
Physical or emotional stress – Hair loss can also occur due to physical or emotional stress. This type of hair loss is called telogen effluvium. When you shampoo, comb, or turn your hands into hair, a lot of hair comes together in a fist.
The reason for hair fall due to physical or emotional stress is as follows –
- High fever or severe infection
- Major surgery, major illness or sudden blood loss
- Severe emotional stress
- Crash diet (short weight loss diet), especially those that do not have enough protein.
- Because of certain medicines, such as contraceptive medicine or antidepressants.
Some women between the ages of 30 and 60 may also suffer from this type of hair loss problem. However, no exact cause of telogen effluvium has yet been known.
Other causes of hair loss –
- Alopecia Areata – Severe hair loss problem
- Anemia (anemia)
- Autoimmune conditions such as lupus (Lupus – attack of healthy tissue by the immune system)
- Due to burns
- Some infectious diseases like syphilis (a type of bacterial infection caused by love)
- Excessive shampooing and blow-drying
- Hormonal changes
- thyroid disease
- Some habits like – constantly rubbing hair, pulling or rubbing the scalp
- Tinea capitis – herpes zoster
- Bacterial infections in the scalp
What not to Eat?
Vitamin A – Vitamin-A is beneficial for hair, but excessive intake of it can cause hair loss. Also, it may be a good idea to distance yourself from the food and beverages mentioned below, these can complicate the hair problem. However, scientific evidence related to how they affect hair is not available.
- Sugary beverages
- Junk foods
- More tea and coffee
Hair loss Treatment
- Doctors may recommend applying Minoxidil in hair fall medicine. It is a type of lotion.
- Hair fall can also be treated through hair transplant surgery. It can be an effective hair loss treatment.
- The doctor may prescribe some other treatments or medicines depending on the hair problem.